Monday, November 8, 2010

Real eyes realize real lies,.

Real eyes realize real lies..
Global warming is a huge issue that must be dealt with immediately as soon as possible. First of all what is global warming? Is it natural? Can we prevent this? Should this problem be our main concern or should we focus on other things that are more important? Do our children have to suffer for our mistakes? Global warming is estimated to be caused by us humans in many certain ways that we have to be caution with. There are a lot of things that are at stake and in danger, because of this matter. In this blog I am going to write about what kind of things we need to take under consideration and how it should be dealt with nevertheless. I am also going to be writing down my personal opinion of this horrifying issue

Global warming is literally ‘’destroying’’ our beloved planet and by destroying I mean that we are doing this to ourselves, by using our car or something that releases Co2 is damaging our planet. One of the results of the massive Co2 emission is that ice is melting. The consequences by this are that water level will increase and be a danger to countries such as Denmark and The Netherlands. When we usually hear the expression ‘’global warming’’ we think about Co2, however endangered species plays a large factor in this ice melting issue. Polar bears are in serious danger of going extinct due to global warming. Rising temperatures cause sea ice to melt, especially in the summer months when the polar bears are the most active. The polar bears are just one of many endangered species unfortunately. In matter of fact one of the main problems of the ice melting is something no one thinks about. Do you think shopping is one of the main issues to this for this global warming ''war''? You are definitely correct if you thought about it and I’m going to tell you just how this is a big piece of the puzzle. Imagine that you are at the mall and spending loads of money buying unnecessary accessories. Have you ever thought about the export and import matter? If you have noticed ‘’almost’’ every sweater and t-shirt have been made in China. Imagine the process how the item ends up in USA for instance. Maybe it goes by plane or boat and being produced at factories that emission extremely high amount of Carbon dioxide. I’ll bet almost none of you thought about this problem; however I dearly hope that many of you take this under consideration and have this in mind. I am not saying that you should stop shopping, but that you can decrease the amount of the buying’s.
Communication is very important between individuals and countries as well. If many countries got together and discussed this issue and figured something that might ease this problem for a while, then we’ll make the world a better place to live in for us and the next generation. There was an attempt to get together and discuss this global warming problem in Copenhagen. Many of the world leaders got together and tried to agree terms, but due to lack of communication, the meeting was a fail. It is estimated to have been misunderstandings between the agreements. Kids and children see the world as a good place where they just want to play and have fun. They live in a wonderful world where they are innocent and harmless, even though we see the world as it really is; scary and problematic. Terrorism, HIV/Aids and global warming is some of the negative sides of the world. The darkness doesn’t have any answers. You have to crawl out of your dark shell and step into the light and face the problem, before the problems expand.

In this blog I have been writing about serious issues that threatens the globe in a very serious matter. As you can see this is one of the huge problems, I have just mentioned few issues and we have to do anything we can to make this world a better place, anyhow we have a big task ahead of us to make this work. People should realize this before it gets too late, instead of living with no strings attached. Even though it’s very scary to think about this topic, but we should face this issue together and put the problems we have against each other to the side. Our mentality is quite weak now, because we’re fighting each other for the wrong cause. Is that the right thing to do? Our mutual enemies are terrorism, hunger, HIV/AIDS and of course global warming.

My personal opinion is that we should really consider and always have in mind what we’re really doing to this planet, because seriously we are harming this planet badly. If you want your children to see the world as harmless and beautiful, then you should take the charge and make a change. We can’t change the world unless we change ourselves. Be the change you want to see and don’t be afraid to offer the world what kind of spirit you have inside. Our children are depending on us to make this change to save the world. I personally do believe that we can do things to reduce the danger of the global destruction, but if we can’t save it, then I think that it’s meant to be like this. You can’t question Gods will. Life’s God’s novel let Him write it.
Written by Eric :)

15 comments:

  1. So you think we should be using our car less than we do? Really? You, who drive that CO2 bomb with Inti? Nice mate, it's good you are willing to sacrefice something that important to you. I agree that we should change ourselves, but you seem to give a divided opinion. First you say we should change ourselves, then I get the impression that you say we shouldn't do anything if "it's written". Yeah God is good and all that, but if his opinion is going against our world, I'll do my bit to change his so called masterpiece of a novel. And so should you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your blog! You have a lot of good examples on global warming in your text, like for instance; shopping which most likely concerns the most of the norweigan population. When that is said, I would like to ask you about you're conclution. The part where you say, quote: "You can’t question Gods will. Life’s God’s novel let Him write it." So you mean that it doesn't matter if we give up on the war against global warming? Don't get me wrong, I really liked your text. I just didn't understand the last part. I am not a religious person, so this is difficult for me to relate too. But I hope it isn't so. I hope that humanity will stand up and actually fight against global warming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the record I'm haning around with inti and his CO2 bomb!I mean that everything is written down in Gods book. We can change ourselves even though it's written down. He is the world creator. It's a positive thing to dedikate your life in a positive way in your life. You can help God by saving this planet and by that you'll be saving a high amount human lives and youself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Linnea! Of course we should react to negative things before it worsens. With God next to us we can almost manage anything, but we'll have to have that spirit inside and Gods voice that's pushing us in the right direction. That's what I meant :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. But if it's written already, then how can we change it? I'll be glad to change! I really agree that we as a people should change if we want to see this world become a better place, but I wouldn't do it for God, I'd do it for my own wellbeing. Just wondered where you stood :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked your text! It looks like you've been really into the subject : global warming. very good (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with that of course, however God made this planet and put us in here to see how we can communicate with each other. He didn't make war and weapons. Humans did, because they want to have all power and counquer the world, so in my opinon, even though it's written down, we can definently change for the better

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much Fernanda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't wanna make this a religious matter, but if life is God's novel, then it's him that decides what we do isn't it? Weapons, wars, Global Warming, our personalities... Even though he didn't create them, he certanly has been a huge contributing factor :) Again, Religion is at fault...

    ReplyDelete
  10. By the way, love the title, you really showed your creative side

    ReplyDelete
  11. Then stop publishing about God and stuff! People who are evil and wants to contribute to a war has a demon or a devil inside them. He has everything written down on when things are going to end. It's up to us how we want to end things. So stop talking about God and fokus on the real problem, in this case; global warming! Mongo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really mature comment, you were to one who involved God. Not me, I just pointed out that fact.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was just showing how God plays in a role in this.

    ReplyDelete